Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Escuse me Dougie Fresh...

Is it me or Charlie Sheen starting to actually make some sense?

Watched a Season whatever Real Housewives of OC marathon and came to the conclusion that that dude Simon is a total prick....I can't believe I got his name tatooed on my finger too....

Thinking about changing my name and calling myself "Slade"....

Also caught a "Bethany Everafter" the one where she...get this...hold your nose...grab a vomit bag...she goes..to...Pennsylvania....eeewwwwww...how did she ever garner the courage to do it.....

I gotta get myself in the Bravo clubhouse...

Tearjerker Alert!!!! Secret Millionare on ABC, why don't you just rub an onion in my eye while playing the ending of Hoosiers on a continous loop...

Was sitting in my hottub and sipping a beer on Friday night and thought to myself "Duh, winning"....then I thought to myself...that is soooo three days ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment