Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

This is Choco...from the Hartz Mountains of Germany...

Housewives of Beverly Hills

Did Kyle's daughter graduate college or cure cancer? Thanks Mom for the ugly ring....

Waaaa...Taylor went gold digging, now her husand is a dud...waaaa

Kelsey Grammer is worth 120 million?...what...did he have the back end of "Down Periscope"?

Lisa is commissioning a new Pinot Noir for her restarturant Pina Blanca so she is traveling to the winery estate to seal the deal...she is so down to earth...

Who exactly is Cedric? and does the money he make from being a male prostitute cover his bills?

Jersey Shore

Not sure I get this whole "cuddle" with me thing...in my day if a girl ever asked me to "cuddle" with her I would make sure I brought a condom...ok I am lying...probably would not have used a condom...

OMG Jwow forgot her and Tom's Anniversary? wasn't aware they are married...I'm f'ing married and barely remember my anniversary...what anniversary are they talking about...the first time he felt her fake tits?

If you need me I'll be at Karma....

No comments:

Post a Comment