Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Papa Large...Big Shot on the East Coast....

Fatal error syndrom? What the F was I drinking that night...ok yeah, jello shots, now I remember....

I am drawing the line at Richard Lewis look-alike Bethany Frankel's new show...Let me guess.... her life is  soooo overwhelming with a new baby...forget the fact she has assistants, nannies and no real job. I see her husband, who of course just hates the limelight, had no problem signing up for season 3 of that suckfest.

Tabitha from that Salon make-over show has hair like Dennis the Menace...but I have no problem watching back to back to back episodes...Oh shit.... did 4 hours just pass?

I've never eaten at a Papa Johns...that owner seems way too happy in those dumb commercials...but there is no way those snot pies are any good....

Housewives of Atlanta

Those concerts must be really exhausting for Kim, with her one song and all....

Maybw Ne Ne can play LB for the Giants?

No comments:

Post a Comment