Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Din dada din dodo...

Ok it's snowing, but I look outside last night and my whole street had their car winshied wipers sticking straight up...Really? must have missed that group meeting where they all decided would all be anal freaks...then I woke up to 10 inches of snow and noticed my wipers were blocks of ice...

Just watched a Dog the Bounty Hunter...they go to an airport to arrest a fugitive but the cops get him first...and Dog is acting like the guy missed out becuase he didn't get a chance to hear one of his dumb speeches...Never really been arrested but am sure I wouldn't need a speech on how f'd up I am by some guy with his shirt open....

Speaking of that show I thought Hawaii was supposed to be a paradise....they make it look like it is just one big crappy apartment complex filled with crack whores and kids with no shoes on running around....

It was Dogs 200th episode and they had some pre-show celebrating it...Beth actually says.."when I look back I can't believe the ridiculous outfits I USED to wear"...When she says looking back, does she mean 5 minutes ago?

Where exactly was Alice's room in the Brady Bunch, it looked like it was sandwiched in beween the stove and the sink? Maybe under the stairs?

Didn't watch American Idol last night...they were in Milwaukee?? Really? When I think of Milwaukee I think of Laverne & Shirley, Camine Ragusso and the Shotz Brewery...in that order...wholy shit now that I think of it Milwaukee must be awesume...

No comments:

Post a Comment