Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Give me the madman....

Housewives of Atlanta

Never heard of a Sip and See...but I want to have one too when our kitchen is done....now if I can only get Dwight there....

Easy Kim, don't act like you've never been on a skanky tour bus before....

Turned into Dog Bounty Hunter last night and he was wearing reading glasses...he looked so distinguished...

Housewives of Beverly Hills

Let me get this straight...if you are rich  you walk around holding a small dog....it is totally acceptable.. but..if you are not rich...doing so means you are white trash....Check...because let's face it no one really wants to see a f'ing dog in their face when you are hanging at a party...

Speaking of white trash...go hang at a Target in the Patio Furniture section...you will be totally amazed how many white trash peeps buy expensive patio shit....Do only I notice that?....Every thime I am there....which is maybe twice a year so maybe I have no idea what I am talking about.

Ok Kyle, easy with "my husbands business affairs...Camille and Kelesey won't do business again with Mauricio...blah blah blah"...he's an f'ing real estate agent, he sells houses....he's not a heart surgean"...

On the flip side...Maloof's husband is a doctor...but she acts like he's a f'ing doofus....And by the way who is this demon child kid of theirs that keeps breaking his nose?

Does a prerequisite as a boss for doing Underscover Boss mean you have you have to whine like a bitch on the jobsite?

No comments:

Post a Comment