Total Pageviews

Friday, December 24, 2010

When we re-inlist I am going to teach them baseball...

Celebrity Re-hab.....Been trying to stay away from this show but had to watch latest episode...

Lief Garrett- Dude, we all know you are bald, lose the bandanna already....

The threshold of celebrity has hit an all-time low....Keisha Cole's mom? First could not name a Keisha Cole song if you put a gun to my head.....but respect her now that I realize her mom is a total crackhead...

Janice Dickensen really likes reality shows huh, I think I just saw her on HouseHhunters...

Can't wait till the Eric Roberts, my sister Julia ignores me episode...you know it's coming...

Storage Wars

Been walking around my house all day yelling out..."yyyyuuuuupppp"

I keep waiting for the episode where an owner of a locker comes up and is like "uh, why are you going through my stuff?"

They keep saying old pinball and coke stuff is sooo rare but it appears to be found in every reality show, in every pawn shop, locker, garage....

Saw the movie It's Complicated with my wife....not all that complicated...Merryl Streep is sleeping with her ex-husband and Steve Martin likes her...

And oh....Alec Baldwin must eat surf and turf evey night because he is now built like a young Dom Delouise...

Housewives of Beverly Hills..

So these idiots get a dog which makes there kid wheeze and break out in a rash and they have to decide and discuss what to do? I think the Dad...ok Russell..embarrassed I know his name....actually said "but I don't want to give up the dog"....

Happy Holidays..."yyyuuuupppp"

No comments:

Post a Comment