Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lies lies lies....yeah...

Ok, trying to get over this auction/storage wars wave of shows....can't wrap my head around not being able to pay for storage but giving up thousands of dollard in merchandise.....what can storage cost..never mind don't want to know...but am glued to this stupid crap..

When I think of storage I think of a head in a jar ala Silence of the lambs....

Ok, you want the ultimate concert movie..2006 Coachella movie...bang..see it....Pixies reunion worth weight in gold....

The new 16 and pregnant crowd are..boring...Give me Gary ....Amber...and the other idiots...this new crowds wants to play Xbox and....oh shit whay I am I analyzing this....I need help

If you are a millionare and need that chick Patty to hook you up, give your money back, pull a Caradine and kill ourself...

Hi Patty I live in NY, am worth 6 million and can't find a date....huh..  wha wha wha....thanks god my spree in NYC I was making 30 grand a year or I'd probably be dead....

Struggling who to tell about this blog...only want to tell people who will appreciate...and that might only be 20 people I know.....I know 4 poeple who might laugh at 20% of this crap so that is good enough for me...

Tron 2...48 million first week...really....Please make a movie about Asteroids....

If you like semi hard rock...download Alter Bridge ABIII...guys from Creed+new singer=rocking CD...

Worst feeling in World= Christmas Cards gone out and you get a card from someone not on your list....

Don't ask don't tell...really...can we please file this under the don't give a shit section.....I got friends who are out of work people..gay people in army not a big deal.....ok you got me again, none of my friends are unemployed but I hear it is tough out there....exscuse me while I slip into my hotub and sip my champagne...

I've come to the realization that I can't stop the phrase "if I don't see you have a good holiday"...so If ...well you get it....

Where is my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment