Total Pageviews

Monday, December 27, 2010

Tell that to George Zip....

Listen.... anyone who gets me a Christmas gift, I love, but my mother-in law got my family a movie theater style popcorn maker? Does she think I am Master P and have a gameroom for this crap?....Yeah I'll put it right next to my jukebox and we can have popcorn and rootbear floats while listening to The Shondells....

So glad my wife's Aunt got my a gift card to Home Depot...not sure I could fake another "Oh thanks for the Doorbuster Kohls sweater...I love it"...

My kids now have Wii and Xbox and at first thought it was ridiculous...but seem to remember having Pong and Atari 2600 at same time as a kid...Boy was I spoiled...

After 7 hours of Call of Duty and Halo, my two boys started arguing with each other...gee that's wierd......

These idiots who go on these Road Rules/Real World Challenges

A. Do they have jobs? Sorry boss gotta leave for 4 weeks again....You know...another Cuttthroat Island challenge...See ya...
B. They act like winning this 30 grand they are going to split up 7 ways will set them up and change their life? .......C'mon stop convulsing and get up, we gotta win this challenge...I need this.....
C. They defiantely ply these kids with Patron and Cisco....
D. We get it.......Tonya is a bitch...Wes is an ahole...blah blah bah....The fact I know any of their names makes me sick.....

Been going back and forth on this for two weeks now...is the chick Brandi from Storage Wars hot or not? I am thinking she looks like a hot Amy Adams...Gregg B. will back me up on this....

This snow is stupid....

No comments:

Post a Comment