Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 28, 2011

You are Kareem!

The new Norm McDonald Sports show on Comedy Central is hysterical.....even more hysterical after two gin and tonics.....

Told someone tonight I like to drink Bacardi with cranberry and orange juice and he said...that's called a Baybreeze...and I said to myself....oh shit am I gay??????.....

Watched the movie Takers last night.....sooo bad yet soo good....yes Hollywood...I love you...you make me believe...almost...... that Hayden Christenson can be up 3 Russian mobsters by himself...uhhh...ok....and the 18 minute Chris Brown chase scene....have these people ever heard of editing?

For some reason started watching the Justin Timberlake Andy Sandberg SNL music videos on You Tube last few days...you know Dick in a Box, Motherlover and Golden Rule.....aka the trilogy...got my kids watching too....parent of the year...so I am on beach singing dick in a box...5 hours pass...walking back to house from beach with 2 year old nephew..and he goes...and I am not trying to be all facebook...omg my little angel said this....he fucking says...."dick in a box"....the kid is literally just learning to put together semi-sentences...I am going to hell.....

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone! I love you all.....

BTW.....Roger Mc Dowell is still my idol....even more so now....

No comments:

Post a Comment