Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

But Dad...it's Smokeyyy...

My wife's e-mail was hacked into and a mass e-mail was sent out to everyone she has ever sent an e-mail to and it said we were on vacation in London and we were mugged, and they took everything but our passports, and the hotel would not let us leave until we settled with them, please help...

A. If any fucking hotel ever trapped me in a room and did let me and my family leave I would do a Nockamura Towers aka John McClain on the place....

Anyway, she got about 100 calls and e-mails informing her she had a virus etc.,...uh duuh... but one lady , who's kid is in our son's grade, who we hardly even know e-mailed this back to her, and I qoute:

"I am soooo sorry this has happended to you, if you can not work it out, please e-mail me back the hotel information and I will wire you money..."

Unbelievable.......another lady from town walked up to my buddy at a Little League game and said to him "Did you hear what happended?"....Another dude who I was out a Golf Outing only two days earlier called my house to say he was very upset and wanted to make sure we got home OK....and he was fucking serious........WTF!!!

Was watching Pawn Stars and came to the conclusion that Rick is the smartest man on earth....Does this guy study Presidential history and memorize war battles every night or something?....

This new Housewife Cindy from Real Housewives of NYC looks like Ace Freeley...with his makeup on...instead of them riding horses all the time just get on her back....

John Ralfeo on Parks and Rec funniest character on TV today...

No comments:

Post a Comment