Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Set it off on the left y'all...set it off....

Justin Beiber's new movie "Never say Never"...I will Never see.....

No matter what Sir Charles Sheen does...it can never be more embarrassing than his acting in "Men at Work".

Played basketball Tuesday night with some "30 somethinngs"....?

A. Was easily the worst one there...did I mention 22 guys played?
B. I think I passed out during the first game but kept on playing while unconscious...would explain the 2 airballs...ok 3 but who was counting
C. Finally scored two baskets in last game...then waved my finger ala Mutumbo at all of them....

Does anyone else despise the "Jiffy Lube" experience?..

A. Could the waiting room be more greasy?
B. When thy come in and say "Mr. Ranchwood, can I see you out here please" I always feel like they are going to tell me I have brain cancer
C. Convinced the show every sap the same crappy old airfilter
D. No dipshit, I don't want the engine flush for $79.99
E. Thanks, could the receipt be bigger, am I supposed to frame this thing?

Parks and Rec back..still genious...The Office still gold...

No comments:

Post a Comment