Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Your VCR should cover it....for openers.....

RHWBH

Kim has a new boyfriend, shhh...it's a secret, she hasn't told anyone about him...why...cause....it appears he is a fucking loser...but she is so fucking happy....as long as the crystal meth never wears off...

Loved the seance the girls had, it turns out the dead believe they are all strongwilled, independent and smart women. What a fucking suprise.....

Well with the exception of Brandi, she is still a slut.....

Kim you don't need botox bee stung lips, I would gladly punch you in the mouth for free....Ok for a small fee... I'll pay it...

I know Ken likes to play the whole "I'm a tough old Englishman" bullshit...do tough Englishman usually walk around carrying tiny dogs dressed in leather outfits?

New Beavis and Butthead genious....

Real Life I Text Alot...OMG me 2....

Why on earth do I watch that Millionare Matchmaker show....oh yeah I remember...because I have more game than idiots who made 10 million bucks and it makes me feel better about myself....

Patti is such a great matchmaker, episode 9 of season 2, the couple actually go out on a second date....

Found out today you can actually find good deals on cool clothes at Marshalls...Of course you need 2 hours to sift through every fuckign rack and then another 45 minutes to wait on that fucking line for the register..On second thought please keep your $12.99 Ralph Lauren Chaps velour sweater....

The kids section is particularily corny....unless you want your kids decked out in irregualr US Polo Association duds...

"Those aren't the droids you are looking for"....That is what I typed and then erased on my buddies facebook post under a pic that showed his kid with two stormtroopers....couldn't go through with it....

No comments:

Post a Comment