Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hey Now..........

Got my Saturday night all set...a little K2...some purple drank and the box set of Reno 911....

RHWBH

Game night was so fun at Dana's...Kim hid Brandi's crutches....that bitch...unfortuntaly she as so high on crystal meth she hid them behind the chair Brandi was sitting in...

Way to go Kyle....no one accuses your sister of being high but you.....

During charades it was nice for Kim and Kyle to remind us all that Kim was in that gritty drama "Tuff Turf"...what..... they couldn't work the fact she was the sassy daughter on "Hello Larry" somehow into the game....

Speaking of Tuff Turf....Spader is back...The Office has never been better...the Garden Party ep was fucking genious...Steve Carrell whooooo?

So I Used to be Fat premired two weeks ago in MTV...I watched...of course...of course 20 minutes in the kid goes out on date with the girl he likes who of course liked him only as a "friend" when he was fat but now is re-thinking it....superficial whore...but....must say...55 minutes in I am hanging on the edge of my seat while they kid is on the scale......with tears streaming down my face when they get the results...and I actually say to myself..."that trainer is a good guy"...WTF....

Boardwalk Empire...still genious....I have not seen Sir Dabney Coleman get abused like that since Tomlin, Parton and Fonda tied him to a chair and all fucked him ...that's how 9 to 5  ended right?

How to Make it in America is my new Entourage...great show....

No comments:

Post a Comment