Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Harry your hands are freezing.....

Was at party the other night and some guy was whinning to me that he used to be best friends with Jersey's own Andrew Mc Carthy growing up but Andrew went to Hollywood, got famous blew him off and never returned his calls after he "made it". My response......"Fresh Horses sucked".....

A little note to the Facebook "People You May Know" feature....yeah I know Timm Mellnor...problem is...I think he is a huge fucking asshole....but you did get me on this one.... I do not know Sujim Katz....

Heard the song Relax the other day on Sirius New Wave...now that I know what that song is about it kind of creeps me out...Shoot it in the right direction...ehhhwwwww....

Real Housewives of BH

Who is this new chick with her $25,000 sunglasses? 25g for sunglasses.....No wonder people are protesting on Wall Street....

If you have a pair of sunglasses for that much money you'd better fucking be the hottest chick on the planet....

Wa...Wa....my husband left me for Le Ann Rimes....I'm so over it tho...I only mention it every minute instead of every 30 seconds....

And who the fuck is Eddie Cibrian again?....what was he in...the 4th lead on Baywatch Nights?

Yes Camille, expect the worst and you won't be disappointed...how many times you gonna to use that one...when you mean the worst do you mean getting the houses in Beverly Hills, Hawaii, NY and 20 million dollars?

Paul please never take your shirt off again....

Ok Real World...you've outdone yourselves again...a girl...I think...who is a lesbian...but looks like an attractive 17 year old boy...bravo..MTV...bravo......

Was thinking at work today....BJ and the Bear...which was one was BJ and which one was Bear....Decided that BJ was super hunk Greg Evigan and Bear was the monkey...

OK ....you win....Bridemaids was funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment