Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just be glad I had fast reflexes....

Watched Hot Tub Time Machine with my kids the other day, please don't call DYFUS.....hey I wanted to introduce my kids to John Cusak, next up...Grifters...

How dare you serve Rocco Dispirito meatballs....

Rocco I get the show...the cocky jackass chef who says "they got this" always loses....

Who is this Padma chick? She is at a stupid reality show dinner party...chick is acting like she is Princess Diana...

Jeff Lewis is still Flipping Out! and he still has his assistant with him...or as I like to call her...the retarded Elaine Benes...

At least Lewis and his crew are done with that glorified Chi Chi's they spent last season on....

Whale Wars: Can one prop fouler work? Let me guess this straight, we bombed Japan, they surrendered, we rebuilt their country....the least they can fucking do is lay off a few whales for us....wtf? Research my fucking ass.....throw them some fucking Levis and tell them to go home...

If the whales could talk they would breach and yell out at the whale wars guys..."fucking try harder you fucking hippies".....

Michael Irvin posed for a gay magazine....usually I would think that is courageous for a straight guy to do that...but since he is a Dallas Cowboy I will call him what he is...a Fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment