Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

No whammies No whammies...No whammies

Real Housewives of NJ.....

And the Emmy goes to...Gia Guidice...for seeing a chipped tooth and acting like she just witnessed a pencil go through an eye....

Didn't realize Joe Guidice was a gymnast......

Just watched the vacation episode....I wasn't aware the bankruptcy plan includes all inlcusive trips to Punta Cana.....

Who is Greg again? Albies boyfreind? ...

Anyway, when I was young I liked the song "Shadow Dancing" and carved the name "Andy Gibb" into my bedroom celing.....just thought I'd mention that...wonder if it is still there....for those to don't remember him he subsequently died of AIDS from having sex with Victoria Principal....

Perhaps you heard of his brothers...Barry..Robin and .........Maurice???? Say what?

I hope Celebrity Rehab worked for Dwight Gooden...will be ever pitch again?

Don't think I'll see the movie Contaigon....Was'nt there already one these movies with Dustin Hoffman and some monkey....Anyway.....Paltrow-Law-Damon....been done...Talented Mr. Ripley people....why try to re-create the magic...

Tosh O.=hysterical....

No comments:

Post a Comment